THE STORY OF WEDDING RINGS
Everyone knows the four’s C’s carat, color, cut, clarity associated with the purchase of a diamond engagement ring, not so much the history of the customs, however from the Greeks, Egyptians and the Romans these rings were given to one’s betrothed as a promise to marry and will continue to be a declaration of love and commitment. Wedding bands are steeped in both tradition and superstition but one thing is sure all cultures around the globe seem to agree that the circle represents unending commitment. Click to see photographs https://artisanphotographics.net of this enduring symbol of love!
Some Quick Tips On Buying Rings
· Decide on the budget for your rings and the type of ring you want and stick to it, keep in mind there are thousands of designs available
· If possible avoid jewelry stores in malls for this purchase the mark up is often more than 200%
· Consider buying your rings from wholesalers at the International Gem and Jewelry Show where you can often find unique items at reasonable prices, most vendors will work with you
· Stores in the Caribbean Islands such as on St.Maarten’s, St. Thomas offer an array of both engagement and wedding rings consider a purchase on vacation
· Have the ring and stone appraised and insure this purchase